In order to reduce recently intensified Covid infections from spreading, Sante’s services have been limited since April 2021. Please see the link attached for the updated Santé services in June 2021.
It is recommended to limit visiting Santé at present, except for acute or urgent cases or for emergencies. Please make appointments instead of walk-ins, so we may ensure that the reception area remains uncrowded and your waiting period is also minimised.
In case you have a prior appointment, but are showing flu-like symptoms like a cough, cold, fever, loss of smell and/or weakness, please do not come yourself but call for a telephone consultation with the doctor.
If you have medical concerns or are in doubt, call Santé on (0413) 2622803 during our working hours. (8:45 – 12:30 & 2:00 – 4:30 Mon. – Sat.)
When visiting Sante and interacting with our staff and other patients, please ensure you are wearing a mask, maintaining a safe distance and practicing good hand hygiene.
We will be reviewing the situation every 2 weeks and will post an update in case of changes and when our normal services will resume.
Thank you for your patience and collaboration to preserve the wellbeing of our community and our loved ones.
General Health Considerations:
– Please DO NOT visit Santé or any of our therapists if you have flu-like symptoms like a dry cough, fever, tiredness, sore muscles and/or difficulty breathing. Other common symptoms include loss of taste / smell, and/or vomiting & diarrhoea.
– In case of concern, ring Santé (0413 – 2622803) during office hours for a telephone consultation with the doctor who will attend you as soon as he is able. Out of working hours, ring the AV Ambulance Service (09442224680) who will assess the situation and inform the doctor on call to guide you.
– Stay indoors till your doctor has been informed of your condition. This is both essential & responsible for the wellbeing of both you, your family & those around you.
– In case of difficulty in breathing or other deterioration of health, please contact the AV Ambulance (+91) 94422 24680) immediately.
– Stay safe; wear a mask, practice good hand hygiene & proper social distancing.
Be well! ☺
Santé’s regular working hours are Monday – Saturday from
8:45 am – 12:30 pm and 2:00 – 4:30 pm
On Tuesday, Santé is only open in the mornings from 8:45 – 12:30. Saturday afternoons are for nursing care only.
For emergencies, please contact Auroville Ambulance: