I – INTEGRAL PATIENT CARE
There are several features that are inherent to the day-to-day practice of Integral Patient Care. Some of the primary ones include:
– A multidisciplinary team, willing to collaborate and cooperate:
– A facility that allows for the comprehensive practice and collaboration of several different therapies.
– Integrative patient care based upon all systems of medicine working in a complementary relationship with one another. In addition to everyday clinical practice, tools to support the processes of integration include health navigators, shared medical records, patient care conferences and patient education. .
– Home health care services for people who are too ill to come to the clinic.
– Referral networks and relationships with qualified practitioners and other facilities near and far to meet health care needs when we may be unable to do so.